Sales Representative Responsibility:-
1. Having complete knowledge of product features, quality, packing size.
2. Coverage of every dealer at least once in a month.
3. Coverage of maximum outlets of his working station.
4. Try to create BRAND IMAGE of our product in market.
5. Develop new stations keep old stations in running.
6. Checking dealer stock regularly &sending stock order at distributor point.
7. Keep in touch with distributor, dealer, retailer & motivate them for sale.
8. Prepare dealer & retailer’s based scheme.
9. Keep sharp eye on other brand’s activity and inform H.O.
10. Properly divide your working days according to station requirement.
11. Analyze your market & planning how to improve sale.
12. Regularly send all reports at H.O (D.S.R & M.S.S, etc.).
13. Make sure your product availability at all outlets you cover.
14. Try to solve complain at your end; if not possible send it in proper way at
H.O as soon as possible.
15. Try to create BUZZ in the market at local fares & festivals.
16. Try to be present at dist. point when truck unloaded to reduce fake complain.
17. Regularly check stock (damae, exp. date & etc.).
18. Give your suggestions to improve sale & station development.
Place of Posting :Assam
Salary Range :Rs 1 to 2.5 L.P.A + Allowance
For more details feel free to speak to:-
Mr. Vishal Malhotra(8130580313/875006385/0129-4058783)
Ms. Sneha Tiwari(9350333407)
Or E-mail your CV at: