Job Responsibilities of Quality Manger:–
1. Developing necessary QA Test, methods / systems & procedures for ensuring total customer
requirements and Implementation of Quality procedures as developed.
2. Establish, maintain & review quality management systems. Responsible for entire quality check of
all inflow and outflow material.
3. Ensuring the inspection activities of quality parameters of incoming / processes / parts / testing,
within the reasonable timeframe.
4. Ensure that finished products quality must meet customer requirements.
5. Organize audits on process parameters & ensure manufacturing quality as per specification to
achieve product quality in coordination with production department.
6. Based on business plan, fix KRA’s for the next level employee in the department and develop the
next level employees to take up higher responsibilities.
7. Organize meetings with concern people like quality department staff, production staff, Marketing
and Sales staff etc. on product quality.
Place of Posting :Alwar
Salary Range :Rs 4 to 7 L.P.a
Industry Preferred :Edible Oil
Minimum Experience :5 to 10 Yrs
For more details feel free to speak to:-
Mr. Vishal Malhotra(8130580313/875006385/0129-4058783)
Ms. Sneha Tiwari(9350333407)
Or E-mail your CV at: